Waylon’s Water World Park Rules:
- Follow management & lifeguard instructions
- No running, diving, or horseplay permitted
- No profanity or foul language permitted
- No outside food, drinks or coolers permitted
- No smoking permitted in water park area
- Glass containers and sharp objects prohibited
- Proper swim attire required for attractions
- Diaper age children must wear swim diapers
- Clear tubes only permitted in Lazy River
- Outside tubes, rafts, and water toys prohibited
- Follow rules and regulations for each attraction
- Protect your feet as deck surface may be hot
- Surface may be slippery, walk with caution
- If you need assistance, inform nearest lifeguard
- Be friendly to others and have FUN at all times!
Make a Splash at Waylon’s
Zoom down three 360-degree turns with three of your mateys in Yuma’s one and only, biggest in the country, Family Constrictor Slide. Make sure you bring your water shoes!
The red slide turns your tube into the fastest ship on the seven seas! You can barrel down sharp turns, with hair-rising speed to the calm waters below. This is the one for your underwater camera!
Get swirled in the Big Bowl! This unique slide opens up to a huge funnel that will spin you round and round and spit you out.
Relax, and let the lazy river drift you away. The 850 foot lazy river is the perfect place to cool off on a hot summer day, so grab a beverage or just close your eyes and float in complete aquatic bliss.
Race your friends at breakneck speeds down the huge mat racers as water splashes to either side of you soaking your competitor!
Syd’s Zone is exclusively for kids. It’s a 6-slide pirate adventure land with rope bridges water cannon’s designed to get you soaked, but watch out for the 250 gallon water drop!
There’s a perfect four slide toddler area for the little pirates in your family, with a separate water filtration system than the rest of the park.
Getting the munchies from all the fun or forgot a necessity for the sun? From snacks, drinks, or treats to sandals, sunglasses or sunscreen, the Snack Shop has you covered!
A great way to keep your group cool when you are out of the water or having lunch. Rent a party shade for an additional $50 ea.
Z Hide Away Bar
There’s nothing better than a cold drink on a hot day. While your kids play you can unwind with your favorite beer, margarita or cocktail.
Want an area to call your own? The private cabanas are perfect for a family to use as home base while they play. Rent a private cabana for an additional fee: Full Day $50. Half Day $25.
Table & Umbrella
A shady place to relax! Pick a table and our lifeguards will set up an umbrella for you. Rent an umbrella and reserved table for $5.
Don’t want to leave your valuables at home? You can rent a locker for just $5 plus a $5 refundable deposit. Now located in the Snack Shop.